TrishaBoyLove

Trisha Harrington's Blog

A Worthy Man - Jaime Reese

I don't know how Jaime Reese writes amazing book after amazing book, but so far she has made me fall in love with every book she has written. The obsession started with A Better Man, which is still a firm favourite of mine. And now five books in, I still can't get enough of these guys and her words.

I'm pretty sure Vann and Drayton melted my heart and turned me into mush more times than I would ever be able to count. Their love was so strong, so emotional, I got so invested in their future.

These two are the epitome of meant to me. They were apart for so long, yet their love never faded. It remained present as always and kept both of them going through the crap in their lives. Their love gave me life. It made me smile. Got me all giddy when they were together on page. And I rooted hard for them.

As always with these series, we caught up with previous couples and saw how they were doing. We also got to meet some new ones. Li is hands down my girl here. I loved her and couldn't get enough of her.

I'm never going to get enough of this series or stop gushing about it. So I hope Jaime Reese continues to write it for a long, long time. These books are sort of like my crack. I can't read just one. I'm already planning a reread of the whole series at some point.