Trisha Harrington's Blog

Overexposed - Megan Erickson

I'm still processing my thoughts on Overexposed. It feels like I'd been waiting forever for it and when I finally got around to reading it, I was nervous, excited and so ready to dive back into this series.

It didn't let me down.

After rereading the other three books in the series, I fell in love with Levi again and really couldn't wait for his story. He was amazing as a secondary character, but as a man character, he was even better. He was more lovable and my heart ached for him throughout this book.

I wanted him to find happiness. I wanted some good to happen after such a devastating blow.

His relationship with his sister was beautiful. I only wish we'd been able to meet her. I'm sure I would have loved her character even more than I did.

When Levi met Thad, I was so excited. Thad was such an amazing guy and while I didn't always know what to make of him, his sweetness and the way he looked after Levi just warmed my heart.

I felt the emotional parts of this book. And emotional is something Megan Erickson does well. Some of my favourite moments in her books are the emotional ones. And the sexy ones, those are always awesome in her books.

I'm sad for this series to end. Really sad, but Megan has said there's hope for another book, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that it happens.

The epilogue was absolute perfection for me. It really felt like the ending this series needed and it was so nice to catch up with the couples from the other three books, as well as get more Thad and Levi.

Highly, highly recommend this series and this author. Her books are always perfection.