TrishaBoyLove

Trisha Harrington's Blog

The Agent and the Model (Ellery Mountain)

The Agent and the Model (Ellery Mountain) - RJ Scott It was so strange to read this book. I knew it was a few years after The Barman and the SEAL, but it was still strange to read the past couples more settled and everything else. It was also strange to see Mikey all grown up. He seemed so different from the previous books and yet he was still the same person inside.

I'm a huge fan of the series and this is the final book, I think. So it was even a bit sad to see the ending of these guys. I fell in love with all the couples and their journey's and Mikey and Alex were a great addition to them.

This is a second chance story. The couple in this were together before and they broke up. The reason wasn't silly or stupid, but it wasn't unforgivable either. I liked that about the story. I don't want to spoil it, but let's just say it sort of ties in with what we already knew about Mikey.

Out of the two characters, I really couldn't say which of them I loved more. Alex was all protective and maybe he wasn't perfect, but neither was Mikey. They fit together which was good and they had the history that I liked. I could tell they loved each other and, to me, they were a meant to be couple.