TrishaBoyLove

Trisha Harrington's Blog

Hunter or Hunted?

Hunter or Hunted? - Lily Velden This is a short, erotic story about two guys who meet in a bar. William, who owns the bar, watches David for several weeks. He wants him and he’s determined to get him. But David isn’t willing to give in that easily. He wants William to really fight for him so he holds out. He leaves with other guys, leaving William wanting him more every time.

Hunter or Hunted BannerThe chemistry between these two was my favorite thing about this. These guys definitely had chemistry. I have to admit, I wasn’t the most invested in the characters. I liked them together. They were hot together. I just didn’t feel as invested in them as I would have liked before that.

The ending was definitely fitting for this story. It wasn’t a HEA, but there was hope and a definite HFN. Plus it left me wanting a sequel for these guys.

Hunter or Hunted? is a really quick short story. I’m sort of torn on how to rate this, but I think 3 stars is the rating that works for me right now. And I’d definitely like to read another book from this author at some point.

3.5 stars!

Life According to Buddy had me cracking up while I was reading it. It’s a quirky little story and like nothing else I’ve ever read before. Why, you might ask? Well, Life According to Buddy is told in a very interesting POV.

Buddy is a penis.

Yep. That’s right. A penis. This story is told from a penis’ POV. It was a little surprising, I have to admit. I laughed when I realized it. And I was laughing as I read it.

I really enjoyed this short. The writing was nice and it kept me entertained. So I’m really, really glad I read it and I would definitely recommend it if you want a laugh.

A copy of these stories was provided by Wayward Ink in exchange for a fair and honest review.

photo Potential-OTDU-Banner-9-Smaller2_zpsf0878d67.png