Trisha Harrington's Blog

Strong Signal (Cyberlove Book 1)

Strong Signal (Cyberlove Book 1) - Megan Erickson, Santino Hassell BR with Cristina!

I think I've died and gone to book heaven.

It’s not every book that makes me fall in love so hard. I can probably count the number of authors who’ve achieved this on one hand.

This book was everything I wanted it to be and so much more. I knew I’d like it. Friends had promised me I would. But I didn’t just like it or love it, I absolutely adored it. I wish I could cuddle this book it really is that good.

Garrett and Kai were the perfect MCs. I fell for both of them so hard. And I loved their connection. From the very beginning, I was dying for these two to get together. That only grew the more I got to know these characters.

I loved everything about these two. I became a hardcore fangirl of them while I was reading this and I was grinning so hard when they were being cute and loved when they got sexy together. The balance between steam and cuteness was perfection. I can’t complain about either, really.

Garrett’s mom and sister were another huge bonus for this book. I loved them. They were supportive and loving and definitely added to this book.

This book wasn’t all cuteness and light. There were really tough times where I wanted to hug these characters and make everything better for them. It was tough to watch them go through their demons and issues. Especially Kai. He hadn’t had an easy time of it and really just needed someone to be there while he came to the realization that he needed help.

This is the first book in the Cyberlove series, which makes me deliriously happy. I want more from these two authors and I think it would be nice to get glimpses of Garrett and Kai again, because I really have fallen head over heels in love with this couple.

I don’t really think anything I write can do this book justice. But what I can say is if you’re a fan of m/m or a fan of romance, you should definitely read this book. You will not be sorry you did.