Trisha Harrington's Blog

The Devil's Brew (Sinners Series)

The Devil's Brew (Sinners Series) - Rhys Ford I loved The Devil's Brew. Absolutely loved it. It was a nice quick read that left me wanting to reread the first two books in the Sinners series. And I think I might just do that... maybe.

Anyway, this short was basically all about Miki trying to do something nice for Kane, his boyfriend. But he has a lot of stuff going on in his head and it's making him doubt not only himself, but the present he bought for Kane too. And while he was struggling with everything, I felt really bad for him because you could really feel how insecure he was and how he really needed someone to talk to.

So who did he call when he needed help? Kane's father, Donal (YAY!). I absolutely adore Donal and I really hope we see more of him in the rest of the books. Donal is probably my favorite character in the entire series and the scene with Miki was really heartwarming and it left me with a smile on my face. He's such an awesome dad and he always makes me want more scenes with him. Plus I love the fact he's pretty much adopted Miki as his son too.

The scenes between Miki and Kane were also awesome. I honestly adore the couple and I think they're perfect together. And Kane's reaction to the present was perfect! This is definitely a must read for fans of the series.