TrishaBoyLove

Trisha Harrington's Blog

A Forbidden Rumspringa (Gay Amish Romance Book 1)

A Forbidden Rumspringa (Gay Amish Romance Book 1) - Keira Andrews Buddy read with Bev!

What can I say about this book that hasn't already been said a million times before? Nothing, really. It's just as amazing as everyone says it is and honestly, I'm so glad I finally got around to reading it.

Sometimes I get emotionally invested in my books. When I love characters it makes it even easier. To say I loved these characters would be a massive understatement. Isaac and David are just perfect for each other. As characters, they were interesting and lovable, but they really shined when they were together. Not even intimate, but just in a scene together. There was something about them that made me need a happy ending for them and at times it killed me to read their struggles.

What I love about these guys is how much they love each other and how, when together, you would never think they were living such a tough life. They know they can't be together forever, even if they want to be, so they do everything they can to spend as much time together as they can.

Even though they love each other and want each other, they still struggle. They still find it hard to let go of the guilt. It gets worse after a tragedy and for a while I was really worried something would drive them apart even worse, but the ending left me with a smile and excitement for the next book. I need it! I need to see more of this couple. I need to see how things work out for them. And I'm really interested in seeing what's happened with their families.

Highly, highly recommended! This is such an amazing book and honestly, it's impossible not to add it to my favorites list!