Trisha Harrington's Blog

One Snowy Night

One Snowy Night - Louise Lyons 3.5 stars!

Keith is returning home from a bad date, with a groupie who was only interested in his music, when he crashes his car and is stranded. It’s snowing and he has no signal on his mobile, so he can’t call anyone for help.

One Snowy Night White BannerMike, aka White Van Man, comes along and helps him, offering him a place to stay for the night. Mike recognizes Keith, but he’s not a fan so it isn’t a huge deal for him.

I liked Mike a lot. There was just something about him, something I liked. Keith was likable, too, but I don’t know why. Mike just stood out a little more to me. Maybe it was the physical appearance. All I know is I liked him straight away.

This is a short, easy read. I liked the characters and the story itself wasn’t bad. I also liked the fact Mike wasn’t a huge fan of Keith’s but he still recognized him. I would have liked more time with the characters. I would have liked to see what happened once the snow was gone and Keith was able to go home.

I think this is a nice story if you want a quick and easy read.

A copy of this book was provided by Wayward Ink in exchange for a fair and honest review.

photo Potential-OTDU-Banner-9-Smaller2_zpsf0878d67.png