Trisha Harrington's Blog

Out-Foxed - Haley Walsh I am a huge fan of this series. I just love Skyler, he can be a bit annoying at times but he also reminds me a bit of Dick Van Dyke's character Mark Sloan in Diagnosis Murder, or even Angela Lansbury's character Jessica Fletcher in Murder She Wrote. Its a really entertaining read and has some nice twists that just keep me wanting more.

I found this series about four months ago and since then I have been hooked. I waited about two months for this book and Out-Foxed did not disappoint. I have to admit though, I really love Rick and Alex. They are such a cute couple in the series and I would happily read a stand alone book about them too.

This book was a bit more mature in some aspects. Maybe I am the only one who felt like that, but it makes it no less true. I had a great time reading this book. The way Haley Walsh ties everything together is great. I do love the cliffhangers. They make me want the next book even more. Its always fun.

I was so happy with this book, and the ending made me laugh. I had expected that to happen though, don't ask me why. It just seemed to fit in with the whole story thus far. I cannot wait for the next installment of the series. And there will be a short story released soon so I am excited.

I love this series and Haley Fox is great at creating this world. And writing such an amazing story and its characters. :)