TrishaBoyLove

Trisha Harrington's Blog

Gold Digger

Gold Digger - Aleksandr Voinov This book was A-MAZ-ING and very very hot. I could not help falling in love with the characters or the story. I have not read Special Forces, its not really my thing. But this book was one of the best I have ever read. I loved the family drama, mixed with the personal struggle of Nikolai regarding his sexuality.

Both characters had great dept to them and I really adored, Henri. He was the kind of character that had been there, done that and was now ready to settle down. It was obvious he had fallen for Nikolai early in the book, but he knew what it meant to Nikolai. The way it was dealt with was great and it added to the ending of the story.

There was a bit of family incorporated into this book which was nice. The family revelation for Nikolai was not shocking once we heard about his family. I found his relationship with his father quite strange. Maybe I don't know boys or maybe its because my father died when I was a baby. Anyway that relationship was strange to me.

I hope there is another book for this couple, it would be great to see how they are doing. I really loved this book and highly recommend it. :)