TrishaBoyLove

Trisha Harrington's Blog

Dar and Gregg

Dar and Gregg - Bobby Michaels I did my best, I swear I did my best! I just... Cannot... Cannot re-read this again!

I am giving this two because, 1) I am generous and 2) I did enjoy some of this book. The kink is my main issue. I am sorry to say that the kink made me very, very sick! I can handle a lot of things, I am good at reading things that make people uncomfortable. But, "Gregg had returned his finger to underneath the flange of his cockhead and was now gathering up all the rest of his smegma. Once he had it on his finger, he leaned over and brought it to my lips."

I really did try!

I have a high tolerance for violence and rape in books, but things like Gregg had returned his finger to underneath the flange of his cockhead and was now gathering up all the rest of his smegma. Once he had it on his finger, he leaned over and brought it to my lips.

“On this flight, we offer snacks before your meal.” “You know that you are seriously mental, don't you,” I said and then quickly gobbled his finger into my mouth.

Oh! The taste of him, the maleness of the scent, the pungency of the tastes that exploded on my tongue had me salivating heavily as I savored my lover's offering from his body.

“Mmm… ” I moaned. “Yeah, I think the boy likes ripe, aged smegma. He almost took my finger with it,” Gregg said.
really gross me out. I am sorry, but I cannot read that filth!

I may never read a graphic sex scene the same way again!

I have read this book a grand total of 2 times. 2 times was too many times and will be my final time. But if you can take all of the... graphic details and well overall odd sex scenes. This book makes me wonder what is out there... I hope that would be the worst, but my gut tells me there is worse.

Please note that I am not a prude, I actually enjoy sex in books. This however, was not what I would call normal. Sex is not meant to make me turn green. Jock straps are not meant to make me want to gorge my eyes out. Some things are not meant to be eaten.

Can I recommend this? Sure! If you have a strong stomach you might enjoy this. I lost a lot with this book... Very upsetting indeed.

Excuse me now, I am off to wash my eyes and brain! Try to think clean!