Trisha Harrington's Blog

Not His Kiss to Take

Not His Kiss to Take - Finn Marlowe Not actually sure why I loved this. I found it quite weird yet wonderful at the same time... I am giving it 5 stars at the minute, but it could change depending on when I read it again how I am left feeling. Right now though, I loved it. But it is kind of weird because I have not read a book quite like this before.

One or two that have been similar, but never quite so... out there. I have not read a lot of BDSM stories. To be honest this might be the second that was fully fledged in that aspect. The characters were great though. I fell in love with both of them.

Evan and Jamie were great together, the Gay For You aspect was heavily featured in this story. Jamie brought it up constantly, and yet at the same time he dismissed it for a couple of seconds and then would bring it up again. It was nice to see his inner turmoil and it gave me time to get my thoughts together.

There was a lot of things going on with the characters, but yet it was never confusing. I'm not sure how I feel about BDSM, but I liked this story and characters, excluding that. So that is how I rated this book. Based on the story and characters. I don't think I am going to become a fan of BDSM though.

Finn Marlowe did an amazing job with this. I was not weirded out by this book, I just found it a bit strange for my taste. Loved it all the same though :)