TrishaBoyLove

Trisha Harrington's Blog

Luck of the Irish

Luck of the Irish - Cindy Sutherland I actually loved this book. I didn't think I would. Especially when it is based in Ireland and has Irish characters. But I have to say I was impressed. It was more or less perfect. Something that really impressed me was there was nothing in this book that offended me and that has happened in books/movies before.

I just loved Cian and Quinn. They were just really sweet together. I know this couple will make some people want to throw up. But I am kind of a sap when it comes to gay romances. So this was just perfect for me. I really loved Cian. He was a sweetheart.

I laughed a few times during this book (hopefully it was not just me). But I will admit I laughed. Especially when Quinn first met Cian. I could not stop laughing (still don't know why). I just could not of written it better myself.

The story itself was really nice too. I would love to have gone on that trip with them to watch. The one thing I wish would happen more is the acceptance of gay people. The part of the country I live in I have never met an openly gay couple. But I do know gay people.

So overall I was extremely happy with this book. I will read it again and I have a feeling I will be just as happy second time around. Highly recommend it :)