TrishaBoyLove

Trisha Harrington's Blog

Sixty Five Hours

Sixty Five Hours - N.R. Walker Adored it! I am really starting to wonder why I haven't read more of this authors books. They are amazing!

Lucas and Cameron were just awesome! They were super sweet and adorable. I wanted to hug the two of them... and smack them a couple of times. But mostly I just wanted them to get together. It felt a lot longer than it was (in a good way) and it was totally worth it because those boys were hot together.

Something else I've loved about the books I've read from this author is the accepting families. Cameron's parents were just so wonderful and his mother was just so funny. And that was amazing because she wasn't even a big character in the book. Cameron's dad was a bigger character, but there was just something about his mom.

These books might not be for everyone, I guess. But this has become one of my favorites. I just loved the writing and the characters and Lucas and Cameron just happen to be a favorite couple of mine. They are that sweet and sexy and just, lovable. I think that's the big thing with these two, they're just lovavle.

Would I recommend this book to people? Hell yes! For a hot, sexy, funny read you need to try this author. She is amazing at what she does and I really want more!