TrishaBoyLove

Trisha Harrington's Blog

Be My Alien

Be My Alien - M.A. Church, Julie Lynn Hayes [b:Be My Alien|17786109|Be My Alien|M.A. Church|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1365470752s/17786109.jpg|24873670] is one of the first alien books I have ever read, it might even be my first. I found myself in love with the way aliens were described and the story was fun, cute and sexy. It was a nice easy read, with insta-love galore for us fans. I only wish it had been longer, but at the same time it was perfect.

Taz was on a date with someone who used him. In the end it was the best thing that could have happened to him because he ran into Reed, literally. From there we get a really nice fun scene with them eating. Reed, well he was not prepared for what came next, which included him getting lost in the haze of lust that fell over him. The first sex scene was just...

SpoilerAt first I was blushing like mad. Especially when Taz used his tail. It was hot, yes. But I couldn't stop thinking about how that tail was used.

I loved the use of the endearment kitten I found it so sweet and just adorable. It fitted the story and the couple perfectly. Reed and Taz had a lot of sweet/cute scenes together. I loved reading it and I found myself giggling a bit. You would have to read it to see what I'm talking about. I would strongly recommend this book to anyone who wants to read a book with an alien.

Highly recommend this book!