Trisha Harrington's Blog

A Wild Ride

A Wild Ride - Andrew  Grey A Wild Ride is a suitable title for this book. Ryan and Dante were really good together and I enjoyed this book. It has BDSM but don't let that put you off. It was mild and not at all like some of the BDSM books out there. It was everything I wanted it to be and more. So much more and I can't begin to say how good this book was.

Ryan and Dante as a couple was just right. It was nice to see how the BDSM did not stop them from switching in the book. An added bonus was the fact it didn't spill into their every movement. That does annoy me and I will admit I wouldn't have liked the book as much (or at all) if that had been the case.

The story was simple and it worked really well for the couple. It showed family issues and personal growth. I enjoyed watching the characters interact and grow. Dante made the biggest change, but after the incident Ryan made an interesting change and it was nice to see what that type of incident can change.

I LOVED HY! I wish there were more families like him in books. It was so much fun to watch him with the couple. He had some great scenes in the book and reminded me a lot of Chester from [b:Cut & Run|5199022|Cut & Run (Cut & Run #1)|Abigail Roux|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1327894486s/5199022.jpg|5266173]. He was actually my favourite character and I am not afraid to say that. I loved him and was so glad he was in the entire book.

Highly recommend it!