Trisha Harrington's Blog

Taxes and TARDIS

Taxes and TARDIS - N.R. Walker I can't believe I finally got to read this! Over the last few months, I have fallen in love with [a:N.R. Walker|5819370|N.R. Walker|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/authors/1335318776p2/5819370.jpg] as an author. Her stories are always amazing and I seem to find a lot of favorites in her work.

Taxes and TARIDS is an adorable, cute, sweet, and just amazing story. I loved Logan and Brent. Two really sweet characters who happened to be opposites but were attracted to each other. Brent is normally the type of character I would dislike, but here he was just sweet and lovable. I loved how he fell for Logan. The little bit of angst on his part was really well done too and it was nice to see the issues he had because of his parents.

Logan was adorable, and funny. Well, both guys were funny, but I did find Logan slightly funnier. I loved his geekiness. It was totally endearing and really cute. I don't think I could have loved either of them more if I tried. They were just too lovable.

I'm not a Dr. Who fan. I just wanted to throw that out there. But I didn't have an issue with it in this story. I found those scenes really sweet. The fact Brent would bother watching the DVD's was what really made me fall in love with him.

Overall, this was just an amazing story. I really fell in love with the Brent and Logan. And I want more!!