TrishaBoyLove

Trisha Harrington's Blog

Somebody Killed His Editor

Somebody Killed His Editor - Josh Lanyon This book was really good, not for the romance, but the crime plot was done incredibly well. Lanyon always does crime plots well. His writing style is very easy to follow along. It's not hard to get engrossed in one of his books. You can always expect a good crime novel/short story from this author. But as with other books of his I have read, the romance wasn't my favourite aspect. I'll read book two, though. I want to see what happens.

I'm glad Kelly recommended this book to me. I'm a huge fan of books with a thriller/crime solving plot, and this was definitely a great one. The couple could have been better, although not surprising for a series. It was a good start to them, though, and I think they will grow on me more and more as I read more of the series. It will be interesting to see where it goes, and I, for one, am super excited about that.

I'd recommend this book to fans of the author. Chances are, if you love his other books, this will be another one going on the list.