Trisha Harrington's Blog

New York Cowboy

New York Cowboy - Lisa Worrall I have to say I didn't read the short [b:Too Much Christmas Spirit|16616758|Too Much Christmas Spirit|Lisa Worrall|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1355428939s/16616758.jpg|18343354]. So I didn't know these characters before I read this. And, for once, I'm glad I didn't read the short first. I was able to read this as a new reader and I loved it!

New York Cowboy is just amazing. I loved every moment of it and I couldn't put it down until I was finished. Literally, I was reading and reading without looking up. And I'm a fast reader, so I finished it quickly which is both good and bad. Good, because I was able to read all of a book I fell in love with. Bad, because I hate when a great book ends.

Adam and Vance stole my heart just a bit. The sex between them was hot, but they also had their sweet and sappy moments, and I adored those scenes. Actually, I loved all the scenes they were in, whether they were together or apart.

There was a little bit of drama. Which I love. But nothing that left me worrying about a huge breakup or something really bad happening. Nothing felt overdone or underdone. It was perfect for not only the characters, but the story, too.

We had both good guys and bad guys. The baddie, Adam's dad, was really a meanie. He wasn't a character I liked seeing or wanted to see. And, to be honest, I wish more bad things had happened to him. But on the opposite end, Vance's mother was amazing. I would also have loved to have seen his father in this. He sounded like a great man.

Definitely a book I would recommend for fans of cowboys me! Really, really loved it.