Trisha Harrington's Blog

Bridges - M.J. O'Shea This was a really great short story! It was sort of an enemies to lovers and sort of a friends to lovers. The MC's start off as enemies and then they become friends, and eventually lovers. It was nice to see the relationship develop and turn into something adorable.

Dallas and Brooklyn met in school and became enemies, they hated each other and couldn't stand to be paired together. But faith seemed to have other plans. They were always thrown together and both of them hated it. But then something changed and suddenly they found themselves becoming friends. Then, after a night in a tent, they became more.

This story really was amazing. One thing I loved is they were each others firsts. I don't know why I love that so much, but I do.

I loved the first person in the story, although I would have loved Brooklyn's POV too. Since it's a short, though, I'm glad we had the one because I wouldn't like to go back and forward over things. It flowed really well and I loved everything!

The ending made me laugh. I don't want to say why because it would spoil it for some people. But, yeah, it was a really great, fitting ending to the story.