Trisha Harrington's Blog

Grey's Hidden Fire

Grey's Hidden Fire - Draven St. James I loved this book. But then again, I am a fan of firemen. If you are not... This book might not be for you, but in general. I am a huge fan of men in uniform. Add the actual firefighting and you have one very happy, contented Trisha.

Grey and Mica as a couple and as individual characters were great. I am not one for stories where an MC seems like he could be an ass. But I understood why Grey acted the way he did. It was nice to see him get his head out of his ass himself. No one intervened. It was all him. Which was reassuring to see. Especially considering the homophobia was there and could have been directed towards him.

As far as secondary characters go, I loved most of them. Jeffries and Daniel were the exception. But all the guys were funny, supportive and... Simon. I would love to read his book. I mean really. That had been coming, though. Even if it take take me a minute to process his revelation.

The sex scenes were hot. I mean... WOW for a short story... Yeah, that just hit the spot nicely. I would love more. More books from this couple and some of the other guys. Do I sound greedy? Pity. I just want more! I can't wait to read more from this author.