TrishaBoyLove

Trisha Harrington's Blog

Strawberries for Dessert

Strawberries for Dessert - Marie Sexton This book blew me away. It was amazing and wonderful and I am so happy I did read this eventually. After hearing about books 2 and 3, I decided to give up on this series. Open relationships are not my thing and I didn't know if I could skip the other two, luckily enough I could.

This book was definitely interesting and it was so different from the first one. I adore both books, but I adore them for different reasons. Which is possibly why both are five star reads in my opinion.

Cole and Jonathan were amazing together. They were both sort of broken, Cole especially. And they both had issues with relationships. And the reasons were different. Jonathan was hung up on an ex and Cole had so many issues and they made it hard for him to find his true place in the world. I think he was lost for a very long time and he wasn't sure how to find himself.

If you want something with a lot of hot sex and very little plot, this really isn't for you. It was a love story and it was a healing story. It had a lot to offer and it was angsty too. So don't expect an easy read. Because it wasn't. But it did have a happy ending. A really nice ending actually. But there is another book with these two, which is very exciting for me.

Overall, this was an extremely good read. It's one of my favourites and I think Cole and Jon will always have a little place in my heart. A must read!