Trisha Harrington's Blog

Loving Instincts

Loving Instincts - S.J. Frost I am really loving this series. Yeah, there is one of the things I normally shy away from in this book, but it's done incredibly well. S.J. Frost has written another favourite of mine and I love her for it. So, Loving Instincts is the third book in the Instincts series and it has the couple from the first book, Natural Instincts. Andreas and Titus have become one of my favourite couples of all time. They are just perfection.

Well, this book really continued with the overall theme of the series. It's not a dark book, is has sweet moments, hot moments, and because of Daniel, funny moments. This happens to be the longest book of the series so far, and I was so glad it was Andreas and Titus' book. I really love this couple and I hope they will continue to be incorporated into the rest of the series, even if this is their last book. Which I hope it isn't.

The blurb for this one kind of threw me a bit. I was expecting it to be more intense than it was. Daniel, who I now adore, helped a lot with that. He was just so funny at times, I didn't really notice it in the first two books. And even when there was drama, I wasn't overly worried. From the blurb, I expected to be on edge, waiting for something bad to happen. Of course, if you read the other two books you will know something does happen. But, it wasn't that bad.

I can't recommend this series enough! Honestly, though, I have fallen in love with the characters and can't wait to read more of their stories.