Trisha Harrington's Blog

A Case of Possession

A Case of Possession - K.J. Charles How amazing was this book? I am stunned, to be perfectly honest. Not only was the writing so good, but I enjoyed this more than I ever imagined enjoying it. I liked the first one, but didn't love it.

A Case of Possession is so wonderful and I thought it was very romantic at times, more romantic than the first one anyway. Crane and Stephen were more of a couple in this one. In my opinion this could be read as a standalone, and people who don't really like Historical stories might considering just reading this. You won't get lost if you do decide to skip book one.

I love both Crane and Stephen. I won't pick a favorite because I really can't.

K.J. Charles has made me both excited and anxious about book 3. I'm really hoping the next book will be just as good as this one, if not better. It will be hard to do, but I have faith in the author and I know she can do it!

Honestly, this is one of the best historical romances I have ever read! This is coming from someone who doesn't normally read historical's. But this just just so good and I am really excited to read more from the author.