Trisha Harrington's Blog

Sense of Place

Sense of Place - N.R. Walker This was just amazing! I loved it so much and it was an amazing end to Tom and Cooper's journey. Sense of Place was not what I had been expecting... I don't know what I was expecting exactly, but I know it wasn't this. I can't say I'm disappointed, though, because this is so much better than I had expected.

I love Tom and Cooper as a couple. They are perfect for each other and they just work. The age difference after a while was nothing. I found myself not noticing anything but the sweet couple and amazing story after a while.

It's the final book and it wrapped things up so well in my mind. From Coopers family to work, to a little jealousy, it had it all. I liked the whole thing with Xavier. He was a stuck up ass and I didn't like him one bit. His role, however, is a different matter and it was nice to see Cooper turn him down and show a disinterest in him. For me, that really strengthened my view of their relationship.

Everything with Tom's job and the way it ended kind of blindsided me a bit... Saying that, it was also something that completed the story for me and it increased my enjoyment of this story. So I would never complain about it because, in a way, it got me what I wanted. And I thought it was perfect.

The ending was just swoon worthy and the epilogue made me smile. So I am a very happy girl after reading this. I didn't want it to end. I really didn't want it to end. But I am glad it ended on a very big high. And maybe hopefully we will get some sort of a short with these two again sometime,.. That would be awesome!

Definitely a series I would highly recommend! It's just awesome!