TrishaBoyLove

Trisha Harrington's Blog

Fire and Mistletoe

Fire and Mistletoe - Draven St. James This was a nice follow up to [b:Grey's Hidden Fire|18144644|Grey's Hidden Fire|Draven St. James|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1372728350s/18144644.jpg|25494048]. I loved the first book and I loved this one too. If you have a thing for hot men in uniform, this could be the series for you.

This book was an easy read. With the added bonus of jealousy and healing. Grey's reactions to things could piss some people off. I would understand people being angry with him for the incident. But I would also say I can understand why he was uncomfortable. Mica had a right to be hurt, yes, but I'm glad he understood in the end.

The whole Grey, Christmas, parents thing was sad. I understood why it would be hard for him, and at the same time I wondered how he would cope with Mica's parents. In real life, I don't imagine things like that are easy.

We kind of get a build up for another couple. People who read the first book might be able to guess. Let me just say, I am super excited! The couple sound like they could be really great together and even though they don't have a book yet, I am rooting for them!

Another thing, the ending. I won't spoil the ending on people... but... The ending made me smile. The reader knows it will happen earlier in the book, but it doesn't take from the happiness I felt reading that scene and looking forward to it throughout the book. I'm just a sap like that, though.

Overall, this book is really "my thing." I accept that it won't be everyone's. I do think that it will hit the spot for a lot of people and I am eagerly awaiting the next book.