TrishaBoyLove

Trisha Harrington's Blog

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer - Isabella Carter I need more! This book was so good and I was so engrossed in the characters and the plot and I thought it was just really good, and then the ending happened. It didn't take away from the book or anything, but I am so annoyed that the sequel isn't out. But I think there will be a sequel at some point, because Goodreads says this is the first in a series, so I will wait patiently for more from these characters. I hope it will be these characters, at least.

This was sweeter than I thought it would be. I really liked that. Don't worry about the sweetness, though, it really wasn't overly sweet. But it had that niceness to it that made this such an enjoyable read for me. Ingram and Mallory were just, ugh, they were just so good together. I really liked them together and neither of them were annoying or unlikable. Actually, I really got to enjoy them as characters and I was always looking forward to them having scenes together.

Definitely a book I would recommend. You don't even have to like fantasy or magic to enjoy this book. I just think it would be good for reading when you want something not overly dramatic, but like a bit of adventure in their reading.