Trisha Harrington's Blog

With Chase

With Chase - J.J. Scotts This book is a great addition to the Chase series. I really love following Liam and Chases story, and at lest for me, it keeps getting better and better.

With Chase is the longest book in the series so far, and it is probably my favorite one thus far. We get some progress in their relationship and a little more emotion too. It's nice to see that they are taking things a bit further and it doesn't feel overly rushed either, which is always a good thing.

We also meet a new character in With Chase. Felix, Chases older brother, is not a very likable character. Things could change, I guess, but I don't see myself really liking him. The way he talks about Chase makes my blood boil every time I think about it. But it does spark a change in Liam and Chases relationship, so maybe others won't feel the same way about him.

Overall, this is turning out to be a really fun series and I am enjoying following these characters. Hopefully there will be a lot more to come from them in another book or two (or maybe more).

ARC provided by author for a fair and honest review.