Trisha Harrington's Blog

Cherish Your Name

Cherish Your Name - Mary Calmes This book worked really well, for the most part. It was nice to see Malic and Dylan again and we got to see Malic adjusting to Dylan's family, etc... But I didn't think it worked as well as it could have. Firstly, with Dylan's family and the way they treated Malic. I was close enough to pissed with them for most of this book and a change in attitude didn't fix it. Honestly, I would have walked out if I had been Malic. It was just... ugh! And then we had Dylan.

I was very shocked with Dylan's treatment of Malic, and while things worked out really well in the end, I just couldn't believe the whole situation. It was all OOC, in my opinion, and I didn't know what to make of it. Luckily Malic was himself and I was able to enjoy his character more than Dylan. Kinda shocked by that, I have to admit. But it really was a nice story and a nice way to finish the series.

Definitely a series I would recommend. It's not really for everyone, but I think fans of this author will enjoy the series.