Trisha Harrington's Blog

Crash Landers

Crash Landers - gyzym So this wasn't what I was expecting for my first Sterek fic of the day. Honestly, the majority of it seemed off to me in a lot of ways, and that made it hard for me to get into it completely at first. But you know what? Sterek are just so amazing in this and I loved the way it was written, so I am giving it 5 stars and I'll say that I did love it. Because that's the truth, I did really love it.

The way this is written is really Stiles-like. It feels like I'm being read to by Dylan O'Brien in the character of Stiles, and that is awesome! Seriously, it's always a bonus for me in a fic when the writing sounds like Stiles in my head. After all, he is my favorite character and his character is just so fun and recognizable.

The different relationships were... odd. But that could be because I'm a fan of the show, and I've watched it several times and I know the couples/characters. But the Sterek part wasn't affected by that, Thank God!
And for those of you who want to know the couples.
Stiles/Danny (past)
Sheriff Stilinski/Melissa McCall

So would I recommend this to Sterek fans? Yeah, I would. And I think people who don't watch the show would probably accept it easier. But if all you care about is Sterek, then it won't bother you too much anyway.