TrishaBoyLove

Trisha Harrington's Blog

Public Display of Everything

Public Display of Everything - Cara Dee This was such a cute read!

I wasn't really sure about this book, and for a long time I didn't really think much about it. But once it became free on Amazon, I took the chance and got it. I don't regret that decision one bit! It was a really great book and I had so much fun reading it. It was such a cute, light read which was exactly what I needed to read and exactly what I wasn't expecting it to be. So if you pick this up, don't expect a really angsty or dark book, it's neither of those things.

The two characters were super cute together and I liked the idea of how they met. They both had their issues, of course, and they didn't have it completely easy, but at the same time it wasn't over repetitive or anything. Both Cory and Flynn had to let their walls down after being hurt in the past. And with Cory, he had to learn to move past what had happened to him in the past, though I did understand his struggle. Apart from that, there wasn't really a lot of conflict with the couple. It was just adjusting to being in a proper relationship and feeling comfortable with being an open couple.

Luke was an interesting aspect to the story. He's getting his own book, though I'm not sure if it'll be my thing. But I found him hard to like for a long time because I really wasn't sure what he did wrong. We don't know who he is until Cory finally tells Flynn and I will admit, I was a bit shocked. Still, I was glad we got to read the little messages he sent to Cory because we got some of his backstory without having it all unloaded at once.

Overall, I really did fall in love with this story. It was the perfect read, the characters were really cute and lovable and I had fun reading this. I definitely would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys cute and easy reads. Or if you just want something light without any angst.