Trisha Harrington's Blog

BAMF - SJD Peterson 4.5 stars!

I loved this book! Honestly, I’m not really sure why it took me so long to read it because it was definitely my thing. And I have a good track record with the SJD Peterson books I’ve read before.

I loved Ridley from the get go. He was just so lovable to me. And I really loved the fact he stood up for the bullied people. It’s something that instantly drew me to him. The fact he’s such a badass drew me to him even more. I love the tattoos and piercings. And he took almost everything in his stride.

Then you have Alex. Alex with his curly blond hair and geekiness. I didn’t love him as fast as Ridley. There was something about him that kept me from connecting to him straight away. But the way he was with Ridley soon turned me around and I found myself really liking him, too.

The sex scenes in this were amazing! I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised, knowing this author. But I loved them more than I was expecting. From the first one I was drawn in and I loved each and every one of them. So good. So hot. Kinky. And dirty.

I loved the development of Ridley and Alex’s relationship. When the stuff with Alex’s job came out and they had to go away together, they spent a lot of time growing even closer. There was some teasing, which had me laughing so hard, especially a scene in a restaurant. Just reading these two together had me smiling.

I was really into this book. So much so I didn’t want it to end. I wanted to stay with Ridley and Alex as long as I could, yet I found myself unable to stop reading. I needed to know what was going to happen. I just needed things to go okay for these two.

The ending wrapped things up perfectly. Part of me did wonder if things would end as well as I wanted them to, but it did. And I was so glad Ridley went with option 2! Option 2 was definitely the right choice, in my honest opinion.

A copy of this book was provided by Dreamspinner Press in exchange for a fair and honest review.

photo Potential-OTDU-Banner-9-Smaller2_zpsf0878d67.png