Trisha Harrington's Blog

If You're Going Through Hell Keep Going

If You're Going Through Hell Keep Going - Tinnean I'm pretty sure by now, people know how much I adore these characters and this world. Mark and Quinn are one of my favorite book couples of all time and their story is one of my favorite stories too. I've always enjoyed reading about these guys and I will continue to enjoy reading about them until Tinnean decides they have reached the end.

If You're Going Through Hell Keep Going is Mark Vincent's book. Don't get me wrong, Quinn is in here, but it's told entirely from Mark's POV, which is a little different. But this isn't the Spy Vs. Spook series anymore, it's now called Mann of My Dreams, and this is the first book in that series. I would recommend you start with the Spy Vs. Spook series and continuing on into this series, because you really need to read the other books before reading this one or you might get a bit confused.

This is Mark's book, which I stated above, and it was so amazing. Mark might be my favorite character in this series, kinda, maybe. Well, I love both guys, but there is something about Mark Vincent that really made me fall in love with him in the first book. And here, while he has changed a little, he is still the same lovable guy he was in the other books. Here, I think he grew because of Quinn and his love for Quinn helped soften him a little. It was nice to see that side of Mark again, and I think it really was needed in this one.

There are things I don't want to spoil because you really want to not know before reading, but the ending of this book was really, really wonderful. And it was such a relief when Mark and Quinn finally got to that stage. But it also broke my heart a little. Mark said what he said and he believed what he believed, (this is so hard to mention while giving nothing away) and it was so nice to see Mark a small bit vulnerable, at least that's what I thought he was.

Overall, this was a really great book to continue on with Mark and Quinn's story. It's the beginning of a new phase for them in their relationship. Honestly, I'll never tire of these guys and I'm really looking forward to the next book, which will be Quinn's story. And I highly recommend this to those who love Mark and Quinn like I do.