TrishaBoyLove

Trisha Harrington's Blog

Laurel Heights 2

Laurel Heights 2 - Lisa Worrall I'm so glad this was finally released. I was waiting forever for a sequel to [b:Laurel Heights|21465089|Laurel Heights (Laurel Heights, #1)|Lisa Worrall|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1394886739s/21465089.jpg|41261047] and Laurel Heights 2 was definitely worth the wait! It made me so happy to finally get my greedy little hands on it.

I fell in love with Laurel Heights about two years ago now. It's been on my favorites list since, and I've read it several times since the first time. I also adore Will and Scott, always have always will. And I've always wanted more of their story and to see them as a happy couple again. This book gave me everything I wanted and more, because I'm finally happy to let them go as characters, knowing they have their HEA.

I'm afraid to say too much about this because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. But I can say, it's definitely not something I would recommend reading as a standalone. What happens in book 1 is very present in book 2 and to really understand everything, you should definitely read that first. It'll also make everything more satisfying, especially the Laurel Heights stuff. Also, I was worried about one of our guys for a while (though I trust Lisa to never actually kill one of them) which kind of brought me back to the first book just a little.

Laurel Heights 2 is just as hot as the first book. It has some new characters, the return of most of the old ones, and a surprise or two along the way. This book wrapped up everything from book one, and also left me feeling content with Will and Scott as a couple. This is the last book (no more sequels!) and I'm happy with that. I'm happy with leaving them here.

Definitely recommended for those who loved the first book and want more of these guys. And I'd recommend both of them for people who love sexy cop stories like I do.