TrishaBoyLove

Trisha Harrington's Blog

Cut & Run 9

Crash & Burn - Abigail Roux I don't really know what to say. This is the end of the series. The final book. I really wasn't ready for it and I'm really sad that this is the end of the series. It's been a long, painful journey and now it's over. It's just so hard to believe.

It feels like I've been waiting years for this book when it's really only been a year (which is still a long time!). Was it worth the wait? For me, yes. It's not exactly what I was expecting, but it kept me gripped and I couldn't put it down. I just couldn't. I needed to know what would happen next and I needed to get some happiness with all the shit going on. This book made me feel. It made me sort of emotional and it made me want more and more. I didn't want it to end and at the same time, I did want it to end. Some pretty heavy stuff went on and I honestly didn't know how things would all end.

"Tell them I love them. Tell them...oohrah."

I'm so glad I discovered this series back when I started reading m/m in 2012. It's been amazing to follow Ty and Zane and I've loved every minute of it. Sure there have been times I've wanted to scream at one of them. But I love them and I love their story.

Whatever kept them both happy.

The little bit at the very end made me so happy. It was perfect and light and it made me happy because everything had been so powerful up to that. I was glad it was there, though I almost missed it. So make sure you go to the very end people. And now I'm going to have to figure out what I'll do without this series. Hopefully we'll see them a lot in Nick and Kelly's series.