Trisha Harrington's Blog

Unraveling Chase

Unraveling Chase - J.J. Scotts Unraveling Chase is another nice addition to the series. It's not my favorite book, but I still found it enjoyable to read.

This book picks up directly after the last book ended. Liam has to come to terms with a huge loss and deal with some issues from his past. We also get him confessing his feelings to Chase, which was really nice. But that wasn't all that happened in this story.

In Unraveling Chase, we finally get something from Chaes's POV, and we find out his story. It wasn't easy and it kind of explains why he is the way he is. Also, it really makes you sympathise with his character more. From reading this, I think Chase is a darker, more damaged character than I had expected him to be. That's not a bad thing, just a little surprising is all. Still, I knew something had happened in his past.

I'm really excited for the next instalment, but I would be lying if I said I'm not nervous. So many things could go wrong, but at this point, I can't think about it too much. All I know is I need more of these characters!

ARC provided by author for a fair and honest review.