Trisha Harrington's Blog

Red Dirt Heart 4

Red Dirt Heart 4 - N.R. Walker I so do not want this series to end! But the ending was perfection. It was even better than I ever imagined. I feel sad knowing there won't be more of these guys.

I've loved this series since I read the first book. I fell in love with Charlie and Travis and the other characters and their story. It's been amazing seeing Charlie grow as a man and finally accepting Travis' love. And here we finally get Travis' POV and we see Charlie through his eyes, which is absolutely amazing and I'm thankful for the experience.

I don't know what to say about this. I wanted to write a longer review. A review that went into detail, but it's so hard. I can't do it. So what I will say is this: If you're a fan of the series and love these guys, this is a must read. If you want them to get their HEA and see what happens to them, you have to read this book. It's amazing and there's an epilogue and the epilogue is amazing and the ending was perfect for them. Everything feels good at the end of it and I think this was the perfect way to say goodbye to these characters.

I'm a mess. An honest to God mess. I'm so glad I started this series. So glad.