Trisha Harrington's Blog

Chasing Seth

Chasing Seth - J.R. Loveless So this book was good. After looking at several reviews I knew what to expect so I was excited going in after holding off for so long. Am I glad I read this? Yes, definitely. It's a really good book, but it wasn't amazing. I just didn't fall in love with it the way I do other books.

There are a few scenes in this that I know people won't like. It involves animals and yeah, it's pretty graphic. So people should be warned if they can't read that type of violence.

I really liked Seth. He'd been through so much already and then to have Kasey act the way he did... It was really hard to like Kasey at first. But he changed and he was really good to Seth and they did work as a couple, though it took a lot for them to get their HEA. After all, the past was still there and Seth had to deal with those demons.

The whole Nick and Thayne drama that will lead into the second book made me really, really nervous about Forgiving Thayne. I'm prepared for angst and drama and I don't know how I'll end up feeling about that one. I started preparing myself after finding out everything that was going on.

So would I recommend this book? Yes! But if you don't like shifters or darker books then I would avoid this one.