Trisha Harrington's Blog

Dirty Dining

Dirty Dining - E.M. Lynley 4 stars!

Dirty Dining was recommended to me several times and I always meant to get around to reading it. It just took some time. I’m so glad I finally did get around to it. This book is sexy, and sweet and I really, really liked it!

I was a little nervous starting this book because the idea of MC’s having sex with people who aren’t their love interests can be off-putting for me. But it didn’t bother me here. Besides, there was no penetration and the MC’s weren’t together at the time. So it didn’t really take from my enjoyment of the story.

I loved both MC’s. Brice is a lawyer and Jeremy is a grad student. Apart from one moment, which I will come back to, they were both extremely likable and I found myself rooting for both guys.

Brice and Jeremy have such awesome chemistry. They worked really well together and I loved seeing them grow and spend more time together. They were also extremely hot and I loved how sexy some of their scenes were. But there was an emotional side to the story, too. There were some lovely moments between the guys that just made this story really good for me.

I loved Kit and Law, two of the guys at the Dinner Club. Kit stole every scene he was in and Law was a real sweetheart.

The moment the drama between Jeremy and Brice was added was the moment I got really annoyed with Jeremy. He overreacted in a major way, which annoyed me so much. But things worked out because Jeremy was able to apologize and Brice was able to admit his mistakes. It was great to see because I definitely thought Jeremy especially needed to make things right.

The ending was great. I did get a little annoyed with what was going down, but that was short lived and I was grinning like an idiot in the end. It was just a really sweet ending for a really great couple.

I would definitely recommend this book if you want a nice, sexy read. It left me with a huge smile on my face.

A copy of this book was provided by Dreamspinner Press in exchange for a fair and honest review.

photo Potential-OTDU-Banner-9-Smaller2_zpsf0878d67.png