Trisha Harrington's Blog

Awakening You

Awakening You - Jessica Sorensen BR with Momo May 3rd!!

I want to scream right now. That ending! How the hell could it end like that after everything that happened? Why couldn't things have ended happy? I guess that's what you get when you know there's another book to come after this one.

I feel so bad for Ayden. He's my favorite character in this series. He's lived through so much and he still has more to face. I'm not sure how he has managed to cope so far. All I want to do is give him a big hug and tell him that everything will be okay again. And that he will find his sister.

My heart is splitting into two
And bleeding out
Because she never knew
Just how good life could be.

He's in a lot of pain. He has a lot of horrible memories. Memories that haunt him more it seems as he goes through the treatment.

Lock yourself up
When are you ever going to learn?
The only way to be free
Is to give in.
The only way to be free
Is to surrender.

I'm glad he and Lyric are going strong. It's nice to see. But I'm not as interested in the relationship as I am in the stuff with his family and past. That's really driving me to want more and more. Don't get me wrong, the couple are great. But there's just something that draws me to the Ayden stuff more.

Really can't wait for the next book! The final book. I really hope everything wraps up well.