TrishaBoyLove

Trisha Harrington's Blog

Beware of Geeks Bearing Gifts

Beware of Geeks Bearing Gifts - Charlie Cochet 4.5 mouthwatering stars!

Beware of Geeks Bearing Gifts is a sweet little contemporary from the amazing Charlie Cochet. I love contemporary and I love Charlie’s THIRDS series, so I had a feeling this would be the perfect little story for me.

I was right.

Quinn, a Miami SWAT officer, is injured on the job. When his brother-in-law drops off meds for him, he runs into Quinn’s new neighbor, Spencer, who has a crush on Quinn. Quinn’s brother-in-law asks Spencer to give Quinn his meds, which is how the two officially meet.

It goes badly, to say the least. The gruff Quinn and awkward Spencer don’t hit it off straight away. But after a little encouragement from his friend, Danny, Spencer decides he isn’t going to give up.

Quinn and Spencer were really sweet together. And in true Charlie Cochet fashion, I couldn’t stop myself from falling in love with them as a couple, even if I wanted to.

I loved Quinn’s family, especially his parents. They were big, loving and supportive, which is how families should be, in my opinion.

Javier, Quinn’s friend, was an ass. I whooped so hard when Quinn punched him. It was a long time coming and definitely had to be done. I think he’s getting his own book, so it’ll be interesting to see how that works.

My mouth was watering a lot while reading this, especially when there was talk of brownies.

A copy of this book was provided by Dreamspinner Press in exchange for a fair and honest review.

photo Potential-OTDU-Banner-9-Smaller2_zpsf0878d67.png